The Wound-healer Triple-C Omnibalm Oil that I make is, I attest, exceptional in quality and origination. If there were olympics for healing oils and balms…
Here is how I make it:
Firstly make the Triple-C Omni Balm:
Soak a mixture of Camomile, Comfrey and Calendula in variant tree oils, in the dark, for as long as you can. Stirring very occasionally. Then extract this mash in three quite different ways: cold pressed, steamed and boiled.
The resultant green oil is Triple-C oil.
I use this with beeswax in my 3-C-Omnibalm Oil. I still make it to the same formula six years later.
I also use it as the basis for the Wound Healer Omnibalm which we now use on all manner of cuts, grazes, burns and punctures. Even committed woo skeptics have attested to its remarkableness. (Please note, I am not trying to sell you this stuff. #DIY)
In order to make the Woundhealer I take the above made 3C Oil and, into this, I grind up, as fine as possible, various amounts of: bacopa, cinnamon, gotukola, turmeric, chillie, saffron and other top-shelf spices. It makes this bright red oil that, in my opinion, is better than placebo at healing and helping wounds. #woo
EMF is the radio waves that zoom from your phone to the phone mast. The waves of energy that fill your house from your router or your TV Box. The weak waves of Bluetooth and the strong waves of 4g. They are the microwaves that defrost your fajita.
They exist naturally, in oceans and the Earth’s electro magnetic fields. We know they bust forth from the stars and rain at us from every direction.
But recently and for obvious reasons, they have become much, much more abundant in our lives. And much more acute in their energy.
Should I be worried?
Many people and organisations say they are totally safe. -“The energy just isn’t high enough”.
Many clever people think that RF radiation is one of the biggest health threats we face as a civilization.
What should I think?
What should I do?
What is my rational response to this?
- We live in a world with a more complex Electro Magnetic Frequency pattern than 200 years ago.
- You can see this by taking an EMF detector into a cave.
- That is how it would have been, 200 years ago.
- We live in a world with a higher amount of EMF energy compared to 200 years ago.
- All of our phones and TV stations and Routers are all releasing more EMF energy into the world.
- We live in a world with a higher amount of EMF energy and complexity than thirty years ago.
- We know that EMF Energy can cook meat.
- We know it is used in Microwaves.
- We know how this works:
- Water Molecules in the meat are vibrated super fast and the resulting friction creates the heat that cooks the meat.
- We know that the energy in a Microwave oven, in that small space, is much higher than the energy coming out of my laptop wifi.
- We know that the energy pulsed into a body, by a Wireless device, is inversely proportional to the distance from the source multiplied by itself.
- This is a fundamental principle of physics.
- It means that holding it to your skin is very energetically different than if you had your phone in your bag.
- It is not yet possible to be certain about the possible health risks.
- This is not true about, say Cigarettes.
- It might come that one day we will see EMF like Cigarettes.
- It will never come again that we will see Cigarettes as harmless.
- I think that there is a significant amount of science, from all over the world, suggesting a multitude of harms caused by extra EMF in our lives.
- However: The demonstrable and accepted fact that EMF radiation can effect cells is the only that scientific conclusion that I need.
- Knowing this makes everything else redundant, it is a grounding of potential negative effect.
- I do not want my cells affected by EMF. (Unless its super-powers.)
- I don’t care if EMF only changes:
- How my cells tick their circadian tocks.
- How my cells metabolise energy.
- The risk factor for extra tiredness.
- Given The Choice: I do not want my cells affected by EMF radiation.
- Do you want your cells to be changed by your cellphone?
- I do not want my cells exposed to EMF.
- Once I see the risk vectors then a cheap, safe and seemingly effective strategy is to reduce exposure to EMF.
- If one wishes to minimise their cellular exposure to EMF then there are a number of tactics:
- Scientifically Unquestionable tactics:
- Sleeping in a lead lined chamber within a faraday cage.
- Using a some kind of Distance From Source multiplier; such as a cushion or rolled up denim jacket.
- Turning the wifi router off at night.
- Questionable Tactics:
- Surrounding your router with Amethyst crystals.
- Painting your house in special paint.
- Sleeping on a bed made of shungite.
- Wearing WooShoesTM
- Airplane mode reduces the amount of EMF radiation going into your body.
- It will also bestow these benefits upon you and your phone:
- It will save your battery.
- It reduces the chance of disturbance.
- Sometimes this is good!
- Airplane mode has a very low time cost.
- I think the jury is very out on the EMF==Cancer connection.
- Some clever people, including experts, are utterly convinced about it.
- I belive that EMF exposure causes sleeplessness.
- I belive that EMF exposure causes heating but this is not significant, in most cases.
- I belive there is good evidence that EMF exposure effects reproduction on a cellular level.
- I belive that distance is your friend when it comes to EMF exposure from any source.
- In your Iphone settings it alludes to this inverse square in the RF Exposure section.
One thing that I have taught myself about recently is a basic understanding of the lymphatic system.
(Thanks to the internet and The Pareto Principle it is not difficult or high time/money cost to get a basic understanding of most things. Phew! #CHE)
So here is my basic understanding of the Lymphatic System:
- Its role across a vast number of wellbeing vectors is incontrovertible.
- It is the main engine of our immune system for both toxins and pathogens.
- It is the sorting sub-system of our digestive system.
- It is analogous to the drainage of the immune system.
- The Law of Analogy : Sometimes a thing may best be understood in terms of its similarity to other things you already understand.
- It is analogous to the barracks of the immune system.
- Our brain has a lymphatic sub-system.
- This directly removes the physical waste and toxins from the brain.
- We have three times more lymph in us than blood.
- The lymphatic system has no pump.
- This is unlike the veinal and arterial systems.
- There are only two ways to move lymph about:
- By moving the body.
- By constricting the blood vessels.
- This is done when we are cold.
- The Lymphatic system connects to the digestive system.
- It is like the filter layer of our digestive system.
So assuming the truth of the statements above, I think it is reasonable to conclude that:
If you wish to optimise your wellbeing then learning and optimising your own Lymphatic system should be a high priority. I currently think that the following is good advice, though of course, it is is ripe for questioning and doubting:
- Consume Pro-lymphatic foods.
- Be as active as possible.
- This is in order to keep the Lymph draining and flowing.
- This is in order to keep the immune system active, replenished, efficient and robust.
- If you feel poorly then try to be as active as possible.
- Drink lots of water.
- The return of the eternal no-brainer.
If you find fault above please let me know.